Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Bunco

I can't believe I'm posting this but Julie and I hosted Halloween Bunco for our mom's group last night at Julie's new house and it was a blast. This was my first experience playing Bunco, better referred to as Drunko, and it was great! A lot going on, or at least to me, but that doesn't say much since I get overwhelmed playing Bingo at Viejas, go figure.

Everyone had to come in costume and if they didn't, we had costumes waiting for them at the door. Here's my devil costume getting good use by Stephanie.

All in all, we had a great night. Who says 30 year olds can't wear Halloween costumes!! :)



3 comments:

Nadine said...

You ladies look fantastic!

Mattie said...

Look at you, lying about your age on the internet!

Dgprincess78 said...

That beauty pageant winner is hot! :) Check out those sexy legs, ow!