Sunday, November 23, 2008

A much needed birthday getaway

My birthday getaway kicked off with a present from Tatum which she helped me open. A pair of Uggs, yeah!

Then my sweet husband took me on a wine tasting tour through Temecula, so fun!


We tried lots of delicious wine and the scenery was beautiful and relaxing. He had also made us a hotel reservation at South Coast Winery which was awesome (minus the large, hairy spider in our closet which Garrett had to cover with a glass, ewww!) And if that weren't enough, he booked us a couples massage in their amazing Grapeseed Spa. So wonderful, we didn't want to leave. I think this was by far my most mellow birthday. Gone are the drunk days at the bar but that's ok, a different stage of life. I'll take a massage over a martini any day! :)








3 comments:

Shawna said...

Happy belated birthday, Joy! I was with some friends on 11/21 when I realized I had just missed your birthday. Alas!

Looks like you had a good day...

<3

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! Happy belated bday - I am the worst friend!! We will celebrate in December.

Kristi said...

Wow...I am WAY jealous of that lavish birthday! You are a lucky girl!Happy Birthday a little late!