Monday, April 26, 2010

Catching up on life

This is Ty's favorite position. When you're a bit on the large side, it takes a lot of energy to get up on your feet so when he gets this far, he just hangs out and rests a bit. :) Or maybe the world looks more interesting upside down. Maybe I should look into this... :)


But this is what it does to his hair. Too funny. He's now crawling and gets all over the house. Tatum didn't get around to crawling till she was 10 months and even then, was very cautious and took her sweet time. Ty is a mover and will be out of the living room and down the hall before I can count to five. I guess it's time to get a baby gate!

Here's my sweet boy after the bath. He LOVES the water and doesn't mind if you pour water right over his head and into his eyes. Such a difference from Tatum who goes through a complete melodramatic display when it comes to washing her hair. These two couldn't be more opposite, yet they look exactly alike. Funny.

Anyway, on to Tatum. She got to see Sesame Street Live with one of her BFFs, Ellie. They loved it! All the important characters were present and the show was all about imagination and how you can close your eyes and be anywhere in the world. We've kept this thought going all weekend. Tatum keeps closing her eyes and asking if we're at the park and I keep closing my eyes and asking if I'm at the spa. Hmmm, maybe it doesn't quite work like that. :)

Tatum and Ellie had fun getting up and dancing lots...

and then fixing all the arms on the chairs at intermission. I think they both may be asked back to the Sports Arena for their first job. :) But Mandy and I won't be letting them work there as we were appalled to smell pot all through the show. Really? I understand it's Sesame Street and maybe not a parents first show choice but come on.

We drove up to Irvine on Friday and on Saturday, Lee and I went up to Manhattan Beach to celebrate Shauna's birthday with a delicious brunch of yummy food, bottomless mimosas and a blow job shot. Wow, it's been a few years since I've enjoyed one of those, thanks Michael! :)

And later that afternoon we went to Jenny's mom's house for a Welcome Sam baby shower. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of mommy and baby but I got lots of the kids playing ring around the rosie...

(the falling down is so funny!)

sitting in the grass...

and Ty showing us what he does when he goes on a roller coaster. :) This is my favorite because Tatum use to do this and she looked so different. Ty is so large that you can see, he barely gets his arms around his big head and cheeks. Oh my little butter ball. :)

No comments: