Thursday, August 9, 2007

My little fish...




Tatum had her final swim lesson last night. She was the youngest in her class but did a good job of keeping up with the big kids. She learned to kick, get her ears under water, push off the side, balance sitting up in the shallow section, and she even went all the way under water! She loves the water and received a blue ribbon for completing the class. She can't wait to join Infant 2 swim lessons next summer! She's decided that if she can't be a professional hand model, she'll definitely aim to be an Olympic swimmer. :)

2 comments:

Mattie said...

hand model, huh? gosh, and look at those knockers on you! if you keep em' when done breastfeeding you will be the envy of all women...

Dgprincess78 said...

Okay, now I know you are lying about your "post-baby" body! Look at you in a bikini, you look great! Much better than me, might I add and I haven't had a baby!!! Tatum is very cute in her bathing suit too!