Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun family night out!

Garrett had a wonderful idea that we go to Dave and Busters for some dinner and fun. I didn't know how Tatum would feel about it but as soon as we found the ski ball, she was won over with the place! Look at that concentration, I think she could go pro! :)

Again Daddy, again!!!

Yeah, 50 points!! I've never seen her so excited!

Of course Daddy was more excited about the car and motorcycle games, Tatum not so much.
Plus, you don't get tickets that way Dad! It's all about the tickets!

Tatum and I tried our luck at the race track, we came in second. There should be a prize for second!


And after a wonderful meal and a night o' fun, Tatum was very excited about her doggy/purse and squishy ball. I think we might have to go back again...

2 comments:

Mattie said...

Who knew a 19 month old would like D&B??? Crazy how "old" she is getting! Can't wait to see you!

Improvedliving said...

well this is really crazy stuff.



motorcycle games