Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!!

Tatum, Grandma and I went to the zoo yesterday and had the best time. We loved it so much, we bought a year pass! This is Grandma's favorite bear, the Sun bear...

And this is Tatum's favorite bear because he played with a ball...

She didn't like the metal polar bear though and it took some coaxing to get her to sit on it with me...

My little monkey...

But Tatum definitely loved the cats the best, especially the big tigers...

And she was very happy to see that the zoo provided "up down horses" as well...

What a cute pair...

At the end of the day, Grandma bought Tatum a little monkey which she was so excited about. She wouldn't let anyone else hold her "baby oo oo" all night. She enjoyed walking around the house holding him like a baby and rocking him. Such a little mother...
Thanks for enjoying the zoo with us Grandma!!

2 comments:

Shauna Beaston said...

Glad to see you finally made it to the Zoo, I love that little Tater Tot so darn cute!

Mattie said...

How fun! I think I have that same outfit, and I was going to give it to Tatum since I know how much she likes princesses!!!! How funny!