Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Dream come true

My little man has been such a good sleeper lately, all night and two naps during the day. We're just getting to the point where I think he's ready to go to one nap but I don't think I'm ready to give up the nap myself. :) But he's just so cute when he sleeps, I love it.

Sadly enough, I only got one photo the night we had our Fam gathering and here it is. Ty absolutely LOVED Jeff and wanted to be in his arms all night. Such a sweet pair. :)

It's so hard for Erica and I to get together but in the last two weeks, we have been lucky enough to have had two fun hang out days where we just sat at my house and let the kids play. Here's Jack showing his great standing skills!

Look at all the fun we can have in the garage! :)

Not that I feel this by any way is the best photo of Erica and I, but Tatum took it and did a pretty good job!

And here's her photo of Jack! He's giving his "You want a piece of this!" look. :)

And here are the boys doing "boys" type things. Just sitting around. :)

Ty didn't want Jack to look too cute in the photo, hence the arm block. :)

Friday night was very special. Tatum, Daddy and I went to Mickey's Magic show!

The show was excellent, lots of wonderful characters, and quite a few princesses which had Tatum in a flurry.

Especially when the fairy Godmother turned Cinderella's rags into a beautiful gown and the prince arrived to dance. So exciting!

Our little Cinderella.

And what's a show without some blue shaved ice in a Minnie Mouse cup! All in all, a wonderful night with Disney! And thanks to Lee for babysitting Ty so we could enjoy the show!

No comments: