Monday, January 17, 2011

Blogging Overload

Ok, so I haven't posted since Christmas and I'm sure you can guess why. That 24 days of Christmas idea kind of burnt me out. :) But also, we haven't been up to too much craziness, just enjoying the holidays and goofing around. We went to a new kids place called Kidding Around with our neighbor Veronika and her three children and really enjoyed ourselves. It was a great way to blow off some energy when it was pouring outside. Ty loved these cars!

Here is Shauna, Jacquie and myself ringing in the new year. We went to enjoy a wild night at Rancho Bernardo Inn where there was going to be dancing, drinking and party favors. Well, since not a soul was on the dance floor and the party favors were paper blow horns being passed out from a plastic store bag, we headed home to Shauna's comfy couch to get silly and watch the ball drop.

Our favorite kid's band Hulaballoo was playing at our favorite winery, Bernardo Winery, so Shauna and my mom joined us for some rockin' fun. My children were a little hesitant at first as you can see...

but slowly loosened up when the musical instruments were passed out.

A still photo doesn't do justice to Ty's dance sway. After collecting as many maracas as he could get his hands on, he started his butt boggy, too cute.

Someone brought a bubble machine. Bubbles and kids are like cats and Catnip. :)

And we finally took our very first trip to Chuck E Cheese. Wow, did I have some flashbacks! But I was a little disappointed that they didn't have the pit of balls. Well, relieved I guess since I know the amount of germs that are in those pits, but still kind of missed it. :)

Tatum loved the merry-go-round of course...

and Ty and Daddy loved the Vroom Vroom games. :)

Here's a picture of Erica and Jack joining us back over at the Bernardo Winery where Hulaballoo played again. This place is so beautiful, lots of wonderful places for pictures. And lots of great wine. :)

No comments: