Monday, January 31, 2011

Tatum's 4th Birthday Party!

Wow, what an amazing day. Tatum has been talking about this day and looking forward to it for the last month. Almost every morning she would ask, "Is it almost time for my Pump It Up birthday party?" :) And finally, the day arrived!
Tatum and 15 of her favorite friends enjoyed 2 hours of exhausting bouncing fun at Pump It Up, where they have numerous bouncy things to climb in, over, around and slide down. Here is Tatum with her friends Addison and Kaitlyn working their way through the obstacle course.

They made it!

Here's Matt and Jack with Garrett and Ty, enjoying the boxing ring.

And here are some of our youngest guests, Kylie and Cam with their daddy's Jeff and Sadri.

Shauna came too of course and joined in the fun. We love GM!


My hat man. If there's a hat around, Ty wants to wear it and sing. :)

Tatum with her BFF Mattie. These two girls are so cute together. They've been the best of friends since birth and I know it'll last forever.

The whole gang!

Tatum is a princess through and through. By age 1 she was requesting tights, dresses and tutus. :) And at age 4, she hasn't changed much. It was hard to get her to wear jeans to her birthday because she wanted to put on a fancy dress. And she wouldn't have any other cake besides Disney Princesses of course. Cinderella lights up!

The kids had a half hour in the party room to enjoy drinks and fish,

and then some yummy cake. Even Ty picked up a fork and dug in. He's definitely got mom's sweet tooth.

The birthday girl enjoying her cake.

Now it's present time! Tatum got to sit in a huge princess chair and open all her gifts, she loved it.

And she had lots of helpers, so cute. I love that half the time she'd open a gift and I'd say, "Oh my gosh, you got a __________!", she'd say, "I already knew I was getting it, _________ told me already." :) I totally remember being so excited for my friends to open my gifts, I guess that is a lot for a 3 or 4 year old to keep to themselves.

No comments: