Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Snowing in Poway!!

Ok, so we're not able to make a snowman or snow angels but wow, look at our snow! We call it snow, it's more like clumped hail, but wow! This picture was taken a week ago when it hailed one morning and I guess the umbrella blew over so it collected a nice pile for us. We almost ran out there and made a snow ball! :)

And here's my car last week when we had such cold temps in the morning that the hail was frozen to the car and stayed well into the morning. I knew I hung on to my windshield scraper from my days in CO for something! :)

And look at our back patio deck! When Tatum saw this she said, "Winter finally came!" since we all know that it's not really winter without snow. Or at least that's what Dora teaches us in the seasons book. :) Winter took it's time but finally came only a month before spring comes.

No comments: