Monday, March 28, 2011

Uncle Tom's Memorial

My Uncle, Tom Tatom, passed away on March 10th and we put together a memorial at my mom's house on Saturday.


We had about 40+ people show up to share their fond memories of my uncle.


Stephen and Sharon, my cousins, came down from the San Francisco area with their families to be with us and share in the memories and fun times we all had with Uncle Tom.


Here's Sharon's husband, Junie, with Ty. Ty LOVED Junie and wanted all of his attention. Junie was so gracious and humored Ty with games and laughs all afternoon.


We had quite a few children attend the memorial and all of them enjoyed hanging out in the play house. Too bad I couldn't have gotten more pictures.


Here's Tatum with Stephen's son Mathew. They had a great time playing house and hanging out. We spent the last few hours catching up with our family, so grateful to see them. It was an emotional day but I know Uncle Tom would have been proud of the turn out and all the laughs and jokes we enjoyed and remembered, thanks to him.

No comments: