Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goofing around town

Wow, life is keeping me busy these days and I'm so behind on posting! And now that I print these books out as my only memory of life, I better snap to it! Anyway, here are some pictures of us goofing around in the front yard with the kids. Tatum loves to take pictures (I really need to get her a camera) and she took all these first pics of us. Here we are, the adults, enjoying some adult juice, drinking away the stress of the day. :)

And here's our future golf pro. Ty loves to golf, just like daddy. Garrett has even shaved off some clubs for him and he stands in the front (as you see) and putts his ball around the yard. So cute. But his fashion sense leaves a little to be desired. :)

The goofy adults! I love these pictures that are taken from a kids perspective, adults really are big people. :)

And here's Ty's other passion. Mowing lawn in his snow boots. We're really hoping the golf takes over and he forgets about the mowing. :)

Shauna's coworker's son was in this Junior Theater production of Beauty and the Beast in Balboa Park so she was nice enough to get tickets for Tatum and I to join her. Tatum loves plays and couldn't wait to see this one since it's one of her favorite Disney stories. Look at that princess in her dress up dress. So cute!

She was so excited to go and I even let her put a little blush on, so important.

The show was great and Tatum loved it. I think it might have sparked her interest in acting!

The next day Garrett and I were so excited to have a day to celebrate our 6th year anniversary with a day trip to Temecula. We hit 7 wineries and had a wonderful day.

Of course, the day would have been complete had we been able to drive home in this!

We went to Callaway, Weins, Mount Palomar, Doffo, Cougar and Leonesse. We didn't love Cougar or Doffo but would highly recommend the others. Such beautiful scenery everywhere, it was a beautiful day.


What a wonderful way to celebrate where we've been and where we're going. Love you honey!

No comments: