Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My little boy

My little baby is growing up before my eyes. Even though I'm blessed to be home with him every day, it amazes me the changes I see in him from day to day. Yesterday, Daddy came home from work and he asked Ty, "What did you do today?" and Ty's reply was, "Nothing!". As clear as day, with a big cheesy smile on his face, like he knows he did something but thinks it's funny to use the word nothing. Oh, just melts my heart. Garrett was laying down so Ty got right up in his face, a close talker, and started saying things that we did, like, "Drink, play, ball, Ta Ta, yeah!" He gets very serious and starts explaining something, and kind of angles his head, really wanting to give you all the details. :) Oh, my sweet little man.

He absolutely loves trains and we have a real train that runs on the weekends down in our Old Poway Park. When Tatum was at school, and we didn't have music class to attend, him and I went down to check out the park and play on the tracks. He loved it, loved the berries on the ground (which is what he's showing me in this picture), loved the fish in the pond (or fis as he says it), loved the tracks and loved pulling his arm down and making choo choo noises as we walked along the tracks.

This is his cheese face for pictures. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. He does this, and occasionally will pose, put his hand on his hip and really get into it. He's got such a sure personality, he knows who he is, and he has an answer for everything. He's got quite a temper though and wants to do everything himself. I try to dress him in the morning and he says, "Do it!". You could imagine how long getting dressed could take. :) From getting into his car seat and buckling it, to making a waffle, to playing tee ball, he wants to "do it!" all himself. He's growing into such an amazing individual and I'm so proud of him. :)

No comments: