Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Some summer fun

For a week while Ty was in Outpost camp, Tatum took Vacation Bible Study at our church and she loved it!  I would drop her off at 9 and she would learn bible verses, play games, sing songs and do arts in crafts that were all geared around the bible.  They also gave us a cd of the songs and we listen to it in the car frequently!


What a wonderful week!

I left Garrett with the kids one of the first weekends of the summer and headed up to Irvine to see my friend Shawna, husband Eliot and their new baby girl Alia.  So adorable!

It was so nice to see them and to finally meet Alia, just a beautiful little girl.

Then Mom and I headed to downtown Disney to catch up with my cousin Sean and his wife Maureen and girls Clare and Molly. 

So nice to catch up with our Colorado family!



And just before Garrett's family came to visit, he and I had a date night on the golf course.  We did nine holes at Oaks North and had a blast!  I'd say my form wasn't half bad. :)

The kids and I went down to Torry Pines Beach to meet some Creekside friends and even though it was over cast and cold, the kids had fun finding jelly fish, playing with seaweed, enjoying lunch with friends and I had fun catch up with some moms. 

No comments: