Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Date day in Old Town

Garrett took a day off work and after we dropped the kids off at school, we drove down to Old Town to a par three golf course.  It was tiny!  You could see every hole from one vantage point, and the owner pulled up just as we got there, only because I'd called the day before to tell him we were coming.  Obviously it's not a popular spot, hence the groupon I bought to go there.  Anyway, here's Garrett taking a shot.  I loved the flag up on the hill in the background.

Just us golfers hanging out!

Here's me in action.  We had a great time and I was actually not half bad!  Maybe we need to keep this up!

Guess who's ball got closer to the hole?!  Ok, just this one but still, not bad! :)

After our game, we headed over to Fred's in Old Town and had some lunch.  What a prefect getaway.  Love this man.

No comments: