Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mother's Day!!

Mother's Day actually started on the Thursday before Mother's Day for me.  Ty had me over to his preschool for Moms and Muffins.  The kids had baked the muffins and offered us coffee and juice, such a sweet man I have.

Ms. Cullison read us a book...

and then Ty gave me this handmade necklace that has a heart made out of his thumb print.  I loved it!
Friday I was invited to the Mother's Day tea in Tatum's classroom where the kids stood up and sang us three songs.  So adorable.  Here's Tatum with Destiny and Sophie.

Tatum made me this hand print frame, I love it!

Here's Tatum with her friend Kailey, such cuties!

And Tatum with Mrs. Kirchmeier, a wonderful teacher.

Tatum also made a place mat for me with cupcakes on it, answering all sorts of questions about it.  I was the right age this year! :)

That afternoon, Tatum, Grandma and I went to The Grand Tea Room in Escondido for tea!  Such a beautiful place and we had a full meal with scones and cream, little finger sandwiches, quiche and desserts.  Yum!  We also ordered a few types of tea and loved them!

This little lady kept reminding us of things you should never do in a tea room.  Such as burp, fart or yell.  Such a grown up.  The three of us had a wonderful time and Grandma and I even had a glass of wine!

Getting silly in tea hats!


That Saturday, Garrett and I celebrated our anniversary at Rancho Bernardo Inn where we lounged all day by the pool, enjoyed lunch, had massages, and sat in the spa.  Wonderful way to celebrate 9 years!


Then we headed out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory, yum!

The next morning, after church, Grandma and I enjoyed a mimosa brunch with lots of love and gifts.




Such a wonderful family I have and I need to remember to be thankful every day for all of them.  An amazing weekend!

No comments: