Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Some random silly summer fun

We were really enjoying our lazy summer.  As much as we would have loved to take a long vacation, the money just wasn't there so lounging at home and making our own fun would have to do.  A lot of nights we'd spend playing games, Legos, or dressing up.  Lots of hide and go seek and just goofing off.  Here I was holding Ty like my little baby.  As you can see, he's not much of a baby anymore but I love when he lets me pretend. :)
Ty LOVES Cali.  He says he's a cat guy, so cute.  And as you can see, Cali tolerates Ty. :)

Here's my other little baby.  Not so little anymore.  They are growing up way to fast!


Ty took a week long baseball camp and loved it!  I'm not sure I loved the camp.  It was only 3 hours a day and they spent at least 45 min of that watching a show for a break.  Hmmm, but either way, Ty came away loving baseball and wanting to do it again!  Here he is receiving his completion award and a high five!







I had some cheap passes from Groupon for Pump it Up so we had a family night of fun!  We had a wonderful summer and were so lucky to enjoy each other's company quite a bit like this. 

No comments: