Saturday, January 2, 2016

Fabulous fun in May!

So it's December right now and I haven't posted since Mother's Day due to the fact that my browser wouldn't work with the blog.  I'm completely technically challenged so I wouldn't have even thought about changing the browser until my lovely neighbor mentioned it being my issue.  And it worked!!  I'm so excited!  But that means I need to post all our pictures and life happenings since May!  Here's just a brief overview of May.  We enjoyed LEGOLAND!  





Ty loved seeing the set from the Lego Movie!!

And building and racing his own car!



Here's a picture of Cali on my lap and Sage curled up by my legs.  They are really getting close these two!

Cousin Erin came to visit us!  We took her over to Old Poway Park where we checked out the Farmers Market and this little old house they have there.  Here's one of those self playing pianos!


It had been pretty yucky out but we still drove down to the coast and enjoyed some appetizers and drinks overlooking the ocean.


Shauna, Tara and I decided to do a 5k over the Coronado Bridge.  So scary but so cool that we kicked our fear of heights and did it!!











Random crazy lunch date at our favorite restaurant In n Out!

Meeting Mckayla with Erin and Erica.  Such a sweetie!

Ty's TK class went to the Birch Aquarium and I got to chaperone!!  Here is Ty and Harshini on the bus drive over.


The class was so excited!!



Ty was super excited to see the sharks.



Such a beautiful view out by the tide pools.




The class had a little lesson about different animals in the sea....

and got to meet and touch a few too!







Memorial Day we went over to Shauna's place in Carlsbad to hang with the family!

Tatum and I went with Tamara and Ellie to Sea World!



They enjoyed feeding the seals!




And meeting and petting this adorable dolphin!






Another day Garrett and I and the two kids went to see Tomorrowland and we loved it!  Here's Ty driving the plane.

How did Daddy jump in for a ride?!

These signs in the lobby are hilarious and we couldn't stop getting silly....






Jen had us over to her parents place for Novi's birthday, and these four got silly!!  We sang Bright so beautifully!



No comments: