Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My 20 year high school reunion


My 20 year reunion was mid August, how was it possible?!  I feel like we graduated a few years ago!  Anyway, Leanne, Shannon and I decided this was a perfect opportunity to get a blow out!  They have salons that are just meant for styling your hair and so we couldn't wait to check it out!



And here's the finished product!

Lookin' pretty!  We headed back to my mom's house for appetizers, drinks and to meet Jenny and Jen Hampton and Megan Haderlein!

A few photos in the back yard!


And then we stopped at the high school on the way out for a photo op!



We were peeing our pants because we could barely fit in the suburban with all the car seats!  Obviously in a different place in life than we were 20 years ago!

It was wonderful to catch up with old friends.  Here's Shawna!

Jen, Lee and I grabbed another drink at the bar before chatting it up with some more friends.  Can't say there was a huge turn out, maybe about 100 people or so, but fun to see a few friendly faces.
 

They had a booth where we could take these strips, fun times!!  Glad I'm where I am in life but high school was fun and I wouldn't mind going back and doing it all over again! :)

No comments: