Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day!  At Tatum's preschool, they put on a Mom's and Muffins, where the kids make muffins the day before and invite us at 9:00 am for some coffee, muffins and time in their classroom.  All the kids in Tatum's class sang a song for us, so cute!

The kids also filled out this info sheet on what they know about their mom.  I love that I'm only 14 years old and that I love to do chores and dishes. :) 

Here's Andrew, one of Tatum's special friends in class.  She's quite taken with Andrew and she can't wait for Thursdays which is the only day of the week that these two have class together. 

Enjoying my muffin with my little muffin.


She also made me this beautiful place mat, that's me and a fancy purse!  She also hand painted a pot and planted wild flowers in it.  We've got two plants coming up already and we can't wait to see what they become!

Then, on the real Mother's Day, I met Mom at church and then we both came home to a delicious brunch!  Eggs Benedict and crab enchiladas, yum! 

It's not a Mother's Day brunch without mimosas!  How blessed I am to have my mom living right down the street and to have such a loving family.  When the days get crazy and I feel beat down, I need to remember how lucky I am and how loved I feel every day. 

No comments: