Friday, May 25, 2012

Stagecoach, Oh my!

This pictures gives you a slight idea of the number of people and the outfits they sported at Stagecoach.  If you've never heard of Stagecoach, it's a 3 day concert in Palm Springs and a wild time!  If only I were tan enough and had the bod to walk around in my bikini! :)  There's always next year.

The first day of crazy.  We got there around 5 and found Shauna and Lauren's friends.  After dropping our blankets, grabbing some beer and people watching, we got out to watch and listen to some awesome concerts.

Shauna, Lauren and I.

My girl Misty.  Her and Shauna have been friends since childhood and I met her many moons back when I met Shauna.  We traveled Europe together and she's a wonderful, fun friend.  Just wish we got to see each other more.



Day two.  Lauren and I got crazy and wore skirts. :)

These are pictures we took in the cool room.  It was 97 degrees out there and too hot to do much other than hang out in the cool room and drink too much. :)



At one point, we ventured out to do some shopping and silliness.

Shauna got a hat!


Oh no, maybe too many drinks in the cool room. :)

We decided early on that we needed to get pictures with some of the naked people walking around, so here's a group.  Misty and Lauren went off later and got some great pics with some crazies, including some guys dressed up as red cups, loved it!

Here's our spot on day two.  Lots of people every day.


The end of the fun.  Shauna and I had to leave the next day, as well as Misty, but Lauren hung in there and made it back for day three.  What a fun girls weekend.  It's been a month since we went and at the time, I said I didn't need to go back next year.  But I'm already thinking I'm signing up again! :)



No comments: