Thursday, December 19, 2013

Some cute moments in life

So like I said in the title, these are just a collection of pictures from random moments over the last few weeks, but fun and cute all the same.  Here's one of Grandma and Tatum at our favorite winery.  As I type this, I realize I have a lot of posts about this winery.  We've been coming here since we moved to Poway about 4 years ago, but we come much more often now that Grandma lives less than a mile down the road.  We love to go on Sunday to hear the live music and get outside.  The winery has beautiful grounds as well as shops to enjoy and a large field where the kids play.  Lately, it's been Grandma, Tatum and I.  Tatum enjoys ordering a smoothie at the little cafe and likes to check in with the stray cat that lives there.



We obviously find ourselves funny and enjoy our wine time. :)

And here's Ty's silly puddy debacle.  He left his silly puddy on his dresser next to his bed, or at least that's where I thought he left it.  But in the morning, it was everywhere.  On his jammies, his sheets, his blankie and bear.  Ugh!  It stained the sheets but I was able to get most of it off after I froze the items.  But the bear was in trouble.  I had to cut it out of his fur which caused me to cut him open.  I stitched him up but used red thread so we can always remember his run in with silly puddy.  The jammies went in the trash. :)

We were on our way out of town when my neighbor called and asked if we'd gone to the Poway Rodeo.  I said we had and he said, " I can see that.  Tatum's picture made the 92064 magazine!"  Here's her large picture in the magazine, pretty cool!  Too bad we had no idea this was taken.  We all actually had a fun time, despite what Tatum's expression looks like in this photo. :)

On Veteran's Day, I pulled out Garrett's military picture and had the kids pose with it.  Our very own important veteran!

Leanne is so wonderful to us and gives us all of Isaac's hand me downs.  We're so grateful to her because she has wonderful taste in clothes, and she saves us lots of money.  Ty gets so excited to get the bags of clothes and as we pull everything out, he likes to try on some of his favorite pieces.  Garrett and I loved his choices here, a very strange combination of boat shoes, argyle socks, cut off shorts and a wife beater tank top. :)  And not to mention a really cool expression. :)

It's my birthday!  Garrett had to work at 6 am on my birthday but that didn't stop him from running out to get me a delicious latte, breakfast pita and cake pops from Starbucks, and a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  Tatum also wanted to be woken up at this crazy hour to see me get my wonderful presents.

Ty was happy to enjoy my cake pops with me. :)

One night our neighbor Paige and her daughter Phoebe and son Toby came over for dinner.  Here they all are enjoying a movie.  So cute!

Our sweetest pets.  Cali is 9 and Harley is almost 11.  I can't believe it.  I remember when both were just babies and when they first met.  Cali hissed at Harley for days and then something changed and he's been her best friend ever since.  He likes to play like he could care less for her, as he's looking in this photo, but I think he appreciates her cleaning his head and snuggling up into him and keeping him warm.  The two are a sweet pair.

No comments: