Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ty's field trip to the pumpkin patch

This was Ty's second trip to the pumpkin patch with his preschool, and my fourth and last. :(  There was something bitter sweet about that.  But we had a wonderful time as usual and got some cute pictures.  Here's Ty with one of his friends Blaine.

And here's his class!

After a few silly pictures,...

and the petting zoo,...

we jumped on the hay ride.  This is my personal favorite and I think the kids love it too.  The tractor driver is so great with the kids, telling them all about the crops of sunflowers and the pumpkins, and pointing out every silly scarecrow.  A real nice guy.  And here's a sweet picture I caught of Layla, Colin and Ty talking about something silly. :)

These two are great friends.  They play so well together and really compliment each other.

Then Daddy showed up!  So exciting!

I can't believe my baby is almost 3 pumpkins tall?!

After the hay ride, we hit the corn maze and had a hard time finding our way out.

Oh no, another dead end!

And lastly, it was time to pick out the perfect pumpkin.  Last year, Ty and I were the last in the patch because he HAD to find the perfect pumpkin.  This year, it didn't take quite as long...

and he definitely got a perfect little pumpkin. 

No comments: