Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On the seventh day of Christmas...

We visited Santa at the mall! Oh, Tatum was so excited about this. She couldn't wait to ask Santa if he'd received her letter and to reiterate that she wants a bike and a princess music player. The line was a tad long but well worth it.

They wouldn't let me take a pic with my camera of course but we bought the pictures anyway because they came out so great! As soon as Tatum got up to Santa, she clammed up. I had to do a little coaxing and she was able to at least get out the things that she wanted. Ty loved Santa's beard, he tugged on it to check authenticity. :) Neither one was afraid or cried and we got such a great picture! I'm so impressed, we'll definitely be going back to see Santa again next year!

1 comment:

Denise and Mike Meacham said...

Great pic! I know you live far from South Coast Plaza, but as long as your buy the cheapest Santa pic there, which I think was $9 you can take 2 or 3 photos on your own camera. I thought that was a pretty good deal :)