Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On the sixth day of Christmas...

We made Rudolphs using our hands and feet. The kids loved this one, of course, because it was really messy and mom was freaking out. I didn't get any pictures of the process since I was running around with wipes, trying to guide paint covered hands and feet onto paper and keep them off of my floors, clothes, etc. But here's Tatum's Rudolph. We used our thumb print for the nose and googly eyes, which makes everything more fun. :)

This is Mommy Rudolph, Sissy Rudolph and Baby Rudolph. In the craziness of trying to keep the mess to a minimum, I did mine upside down. And it doesn't help if you have large feet and they barely fit on the piece of paper. :) Oh well, the kids loved it and along with some gift wrapping while singing Christmas carols, we felt very festive.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Soooo cute! Thanks for a great idea, Sylvie will love this!

Tatum and Ty said...

Oh yes, lots of fun. And Nadine, I wanted to thank you for the coaster idea, I love it! We can't wait to make some. You always have such wonderfully crafty ideas!