Monday, December 27, 2010

On the twenty third day of Christmas...

We went to Pump It Up! Not a very Christmasy activity but soooooo much fun!

If you're not sure what Pump It Up is, it's a place with lots of bounce house items that you pay to enjoy for a few hours. We had heard about this place and thought about having Tatum's birthday party here but wanted to check it out. Ty wasn't too sure of the place but loved this large bounce house with lots of balls.

Even Grandma got in on the fun!

Tatum, Garrett and I enjoyed the obstacle course bounce house the best. Tatum needed a little help up and over a few of the obstacles but loved it!


There are two sides to the obstacle course, mirror images, so Garrett and I decided to have a race. The first time around I won! But Garrett wanted a rematch which he won. As I was rushing over one of the humps, I pulled my shoulder out of socket. Ouch! Anyway, I claimed that's what slowed me down. :) Here we are completely exhausted!

Ty didn't enjoy many of the bounce houses but he loved the slide. He also loved running around the room screaming and laughing, it was so cute.

Oh to be a kid again! :)

No comments: