Monday, December 27, 2010

On the twenty fourth day of Christmas...

We headed to the Children's Mass for church. Ty had a fever and had been very fussy so we left Garrett home with the kids and my mom and I went to Mass together. We met up with my friend Susan and family and enjoyed singing and spending time with them. Garrett was busy cooking while we were away and made a delicious meal of lobster and steak with cheesy mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Yum!!! What an excellent chef!
After a filling meal and opening our traditional presents of pjs, we drove over to Christmas Card Lane in Rancho Penasquitos, the neighborhood over from us. It was really crowded so we just drove around and checked out all the houses. Every house had a card up in front with different characters and sayings. So pretty!

We all had our favorites and this was one of Tatum's. She loves Nemo.


If we lived in this neighborhood and wanted to participate, I said I would choose Winnie the Pooh for my character and Tatum said she would choose a princess but Daddy said Transformers for sure. :)

No comments: